Partnership for Climate Action
Integrating incentives to the Country Program for Carbon Neutrality to increase its ambitions, participation, and impacts within the public and private business sectors to enhance climate action in Costa Rica.
ALIARSE, BAC Credomatic, Banco Nacional, Chamber of Industry (Cámara de Industrias de Costa Rica), Coope Ande, Direction for Climate Change (Dirección de Cambio Climático), DIGECA, Ebi, INTEL, and Pozuelo.
Lines of work:
- Development of technical skills
- Political impact in the creation of incentives for the Country Program for Carbon Neutrality.
- Approaching private sector
- Creating a graphic identity for the Partnership
- More than 50 companies have participated in Partnership activities.
- Approval of a grant for the project: “Strengthening public-private actions for Costa Rica’s climate partnership”, by building capacity of stakeholder groups for the National Plan for Decarbonization, funded by AECID.
- Approval of grant for the project: “Support for the transition towards clean growth in Costa Rica” by building capacity of the business sector, funded by the United Kingdom.